About Me

I'm just a guy who likes to write, and who loves Jesus. I believe that God created the whole world as both a master piece of art and a perfect story in order to showcase His glory. I intend to use my creativity to the same end.

Monday, October 12, 2020

A Place That's Cold

 I will dream of a place that's cold

Where the pace of time slows comfortably

Like the chilly molecules


And my neighbors have nothing to prove

And they drink good drinks, and listen well

Because the roads are closed


And words pass with clarity

Like the vast view 

When the leaves have fallen from the shrubs and tree.


Because it’s hot out here

And the fires of hell won’t prevail against heaven

But they’re doing their work in my hometown

And it’s hot out here


So I’ll dream of a place that’s cold

No comments:

Post a Comment