That's battery warm
I've got a mountain of friends
That will never be farther
Than hand to my thigh
Cause I ripped the chord
Right out of the wall
And I jammed its socket
Deep into my flesh
Now my blood runs with zeros and ones
I've got an electric pulse
I'm falling apart
I'm scratching my arm
Cause I've been washed over with science
I can't stand the silence
Who knows what I'd find?
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
Babel came down
And so will this tower
I'm less than a man
You say that I'm more
I hunger for blood
Not buttons and wires
But buttons and wires
Are what I've become
I've got an electric pulse
I'm falling apart
I'm scratching my arm
Cause I've been washed over with science
I can't stand the silence
Who knows what I'd find?
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
We can rebuild it
Babel came down
And so will this tower
I'm less than a man
You say that I'm more
I hunger for blood
Not buttons and wires
But buttons and wires
Are what I've become
I've got an electric pulse
No comments:
Post a Comment