About Me

I'm just a guy who likes to write, and who loves Jesus. I believe that God created the whole world as both a master piece of art and a perfect story in order to showcase His glory. I intend to use my creativity to the same end.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Remember Lot's Wife

I remember when the fire came down on my city
When I was spared and all the others died
While they bore your wrath and consternation
And while I left behind the life I knew

I remember when the fire came down on my city
Limits fell on what could be destroyed
But I still felt the pull to tinder even as it burned
And I still heard the words of angels even as I turned

Remember me
Remember me

Cause I've got rust on all my treasures
And my vaults are filled with thieves
I'd leave them by some measures
But by measures I don't leave

Remember me
Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment